Nov. 23, 2008
• C-USA Volleyball Championship Central (complete tournament coverage)
Conference USA and CBS College Sports Network have announced that the C-USA Volleyball Championship final between top-seeded and league regular-season champion Tulane (26-5) and second-seeded UAB (25-5) on Sunday at 2 p.m. CT in Memphis will be available live and on-demand around the world via Internet video streaming as part of a special online event.
Current annual subscribers to Green Wave All-Access will receive the broadcast for FREE as part of their annual package. Those subscribers can just log in with their Green Wave All-Access account and begin watching the game. All others can access the live video stream for a one-time payment of $7.95. Please note that monthly subscribers will have to purchase the pay-per-view.
The game also will be broadcast nationally on CBS College Sports Network, which is channel 315 on Cox Communications in the New Orleans area, as well as channel 613 on DirecTV and channel 152 on Dish Network/Echostar. For information on the availability of CBS College Sports in your area, click here.
The online video stream of the broadcast also will be free for current annual subscribers to Blazers All-Access (UAB's All-Access product) and to current annual subscribers to XXL - which gives fans additional access to content from schools in the CBS Interactive network across a variety of sports. For more information about XXL, click here.
The broadcast will be just one of the hundreds of events to be offered on a pay-per-view basis by CBS College Sports Network during the 2008-09 school year. Those include football, men's and women's basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball and softball games. For a listing of upcoming pay-per-views, visit www.cbssports.com/ppvonline.. To see a list of upcoming pay-per-view events involving Conference USA teams, check out the C-USA Network page.
Annual subscriptions to Green Wave All-Access are $79.95 for a 12-month period. Fans who wish to purchase an Annual subscription to Green Wave All-Access can do so by clicking here. Annual subscribers receive all CBS College Sports pay-per-view broadcasts for free as part of their subscription. There are three basketball pay-per-views involving the Green Wave that are currently scheduled: the men's games against Rice (Jan. 28) and Marshall (Feb. 7) and the women's matchup with UTEP (Jan. 2). Select games in the league men's and women's basketball tournaments also will be pay-per-views, so annual subscribers to Green Wave All-Access also would get free access to any of those that feature Tulane teams.
Other Content In Green Wave All-Access Annual Subscription:
- Football video coverage of home games and C-USA road games (subject to TV rights agreements)
- Football audio coverage of all games
- Video coverage of weekly Bob Toledo press conferences
- Audio coverage of weekly Bob Toledo Show
- Live video of the television feed of all Tulane games (in any sport) shown on CBS College Sports Network
- Men's and women's basketball and baseball video coverage of home games and C-USA road games (subject to TV rights agreements)
- Men's and women's basketball and baseball audio coverage of road games
- Video coverage of weekly Tulane Basketball Coaches' Show
- Volleyball video coverage of home matches and selected road matches
- Various CBS College Sports features and highlights of Tulane athletics
- Selected other features, press conferences and game coverage
Note: Broadcast schedule is tentative and subject to change.
About CBS College Sports Network
CBS College Sports Network is the leading digital and cable programming company dedicated to college sports. Connecting more fans to more college sports than any other company, its many platforms for programming distribution include CBS College Sports Network, televising regular-season and championship events for 35 men's and women's college sports; CBSCollegeSports.com and its network of nearly 250 official athletic sites; CBS College Sports All Access, broadband services providing live audio and video of more than 10,000 events annually; as well as satellite television and radio, in-flight entertainment, wireless networks and more. Further information is available at CBSCollegeSports.com.